Diane D. Garvey
President of Garvey Resources, Inc.
Diane has over 20 years experience as an environmental engineer in the areas of wastewater engineering services and biosolids management.
Her work includes:
- Project Management
- Biosolids Management Planning
- Nutrient Management Planning Specialist
- Odor Management Planning Specialist
- Marketing Studies
- Development of Biosolids Distribution and Marketing
- Septage Processing and Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Cost Analyses
- Checking for Regulatory Compliance
- Formulating Monitoring Plans
- Performing Preliminary Design Calculations
- Assessing Treatment Plant Operations
- Evaluating Alternatives
- Developing Economic Analyses
- Writing Reports
- Public Outreach Planning
- Initiating and Preparing Municipal and Area-Wide Sewag
- Facility Plans
- Developing Conceptual Designs of Water and Wastewater
- Treatment Processes
Areas of Expertise
Municipal and Industrial Pre-treatment
Wastewater Facility Planning
Certified Nutrient Management Specialist
Certified Odor Management Specialist
Building Public Support for Utilities
PA Certified Woman Business Enterprise
FEDERALLY CERTIFIED WOMEN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS
Nutrient Management Planning Specialist
Odor Management Planning Specialist
Follow Garvey Resources, Inc. on Facebook
Keep informed about the latest biosolids news and trends by following Diane Garvey's Biosolids Blog.
Diane's most recent post is entitled, "The Latest Information About Covid-19 as It Relates to Biosolids"
News & Events
Diane Garvey was recently awarded the David A. Long Memorial Educational Service Award by the Pennsylvania Water Environment Association!
This award was established in honor of Dr. David A. Long in recognition of his lifelong service and dedication toward the education and training of wastewater and water treatment plant operators and environmental professionals.
This award is presented to individuals who distinguish themselves through their efforts and contributions to the education of water quality professionals.
DC Water has launched its new branded biosolids product: BLOOM. And you can learn about this project at the new website:
For more information on any of the above topics, please contact Diane Garvey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-362-4444.