- About Us
- News and Events
- Biosolids Corner
- September 2023 - PFAS in Soils, Status of Pre Draft Changes to Biosolids Land App Permits
- June 2023 - What You Need to Know Before Monitoring for PFAS in Biosolids
- March 2023 - Green House Gas Calculator, a new Documentary, and PFAS in Biosolids Odds & Ends
- December 2022 - Questions Farmers Asking About the Safety of Biosolids
- September 2022 - PADEP Proposed Drinking Water Standards for PFAS Could Impact Biosolids Recycling
- June 2022 - Status on Pre Draft Permit Changes and How to Prepare for Them
- March 2022 - Monitoring Biosolids for PFOS and PFOAs
- December 2021 - Potential Changes to General Permits for Land Application of Biosolids and Septage
- September 2020 - Covid 19 and Biosolids
- July 2017 - PA's Legislative Budget and Finance Committee Recommends Odor Management Plans
- July 2017 - New Fact Sheet on Dried Biosolids Distribution and Marketing
- July 2017 - Another Look at Triclosan
- January 2017 - The Compatibility of Biosolids Land Application with Nutrient Management Regulations
- July 2016 - Triclosan? Just Wash Your Hands.
- January 2016 - Does Biosolids Quality Improve During Storage?
- July 2015 - The Truthiness of Vaccines and Autism, Y2K Meltdown…and Toxic Biosolids
- April 2015 - Is Biosolids Use a "Normal Agricultural Operation?"
- January 2015 - Synagro Update, New Year's Resolutions, General Permit Changes
- April, 2014 - Top Soil Blending with Exceptional Quality Biosolids
- Oct. 2013 - Land Application Sympsosium Highlights
- July 2013 - Inflammatory Title, Insufficient Data Lead to Misinformation About Biosolids
- April 2013 - Land Applier's Compliance Checklist
- Oct. 2012 - Update on Regrowth, Odors, and Sudden Increase (ROSI) in Biosolids Research
- July 2012 - ACT 38 PA Nutrient Management Program Changes and the Impact on Biosolids Land Applicati
- April 2012 - Local News Article Leads to E. coli Media Hype
- January 2012 - WEFTEC 2011 Happenings
- October 2011 - European E. Coli Outbreak and the Implications for Biosolids Recycling
- July 2011 - Product Stewardship - The Next Big Thing
- Jan. 2011 - Biosolids Safety and Odor Research Underway
- Dec. 2010 - Charting the Future of Biosolids Management
- Sept. 2010 - Biosolids Issues Management
- June, 2010 - Letter to the Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay
- March, 2010 - New Year's Resolutions for Biosolids Managers
- Dec. 2009 - PA Legislative Fact Sheets
- May, 2008 - WEF Residuals and Biosolids Specialty Conference
- Biosolids Benefits to Farmers
- MABA - Mid-Atlantic Biosolids Association
- Case Studies
- Lancaster Farming Ad
- Contact Us
PA Certified Woman Business Enterprise
FEDERALLY CERTIFIED WOMEN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS
Nutrient Management Planning Specialist
Odor Management Planning Specialist
Follow Garvey Resources, Inc. on Facebook
Keep informed about the latest biosolids news and trends by following Diane Garvey's Biosolids Blog.
Diane's most recent post is entitled, "The Latest Information About Covid-19 as It Relates to Biosolids"
News & Events
Diane Garvey was recently awarded the David A. Long Memorial Educational Service Award by the Pennsylvania Water Environment Association!
This award was established in honor of Dr. David A. Long in recognition of his lifelong service and dedication toward the education and training of wastewater and water treatment plant operators and environmental professionals.
This award is presented to individuals who distinguish themselves through their efforts and contributions to the education of water quality professionals.
DC Water has launched its new branded biosolids product: BLOOM. And you can learn about this project at the new website:
For more information on any of the above topics, please contact Diane Garvey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-362-4444.