· Specialty Conference Committee, Chair 1999-2002
· Residuals and Biosolids Committee, 1993 - 1997
· Chair, Specialty Conference Planning Subcommittee, 1994 - 1997
· Co-Chair, Program Committee 4th Annual Joint WEF/AWWA Residuals and Biosolids Conference, Cost Savings in Residuals and Biosolids, Kansas City, 1995
· Program Chair for 1991 Annual Conference
· Chair, Committee on Residuals and Biosolids Management, 1991-1993
· Training and Education Committee Member, 1995-1999
· Board Member
Various Water Environment Federation Conferences
PA Certified Woman Business Enterprise
FEDERALLY CERTIFIED WOMEN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS
Nutrient Management Planning Specialist
Odor Management Planning Specialist
Follow Garvey Resources, Inc. on Facebook
Keep informed about the latest biosolids news and trends by following Diane Garvey's Biosolids Blog.
Diane's most recent post is entitled, "The Latest Information About Covid-19 as It Relates to Biosolids"
News & Events
Diane Garvey was recently awarded the David A. Long Memorial Educational Service Award by the Pennsylvania Water Environment Association!
This award was established in honor of Dr. David A. Long in recognition of his lifelong service and dedication toward the education and training of wastewater and water treatment plant operators and environmental professionals.
This award is presented to individuals who distinguish themselves through their efforts and contributions to the education of water quality professionals.
DC Water has launched its new branded biosolids product: BLOOM. And you can learn about this project at the new website:
For more information on any of the above topics, please contact Diane Garvey at email@example.com or call 215-362-4444.